Most Android users have problems in restoring text messages on PC. They can easily find ways to get the lost sms back. However, some Android users who are using Mac also encounter this kind of data loss problem. Do not worry. Here this article will show you how to recover deleted text messages from Android on Mac.
When you lose text messages on your Android, check whether you have backed up them before. If you use cloud service, you can simply undelete them. If not, you may need a third-party software. In addition, there are also some preparations you need to do before the recovery on Mac.
- Backup your Android as soon as possible to prevent any new loss on it.
- Stop using your Android after losing data. Any new data written into the device might overwrite the lost messages and make them unrecoverable.
Then you need find a professional software to help you. There are many software in the market. Here we will choose one for example.
1. Download and run Yolisoft Android Phone Recovery on your Mac.
2. Choose “Database” to continue which contains your sms information.
3. Connect your Android to Mac via USB cable and enable the USB debugging.
4. Start to scan the lost text messages on your Android.
5. Preview the scanning result and selectively recover what you need.
Your lost messages should be back to your Mac after performing these steps. If you have any problems in recovering data from Android on Mac or PC, contact email@example.com.
Now we can have a look at the features of Yolisoft Android Phone Recovery for Mac.
- It helps recover deleted text messages from Android, as well as contacts, photos, call logs, videos, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages, documents and etc.
- It helps recover lost data due to factory reset, accidental deletion, virus attack, system upgrade and etc.
- It helps recover lost data from most Android brands like Samsung, HTC, HUAWEI, OnePlus, Motorola, Sony, LG, Google Nexus and etc.